Applications to TIS must include the following documentation:
- a separate Application Form* should be completed for each child, signed and dated by the legal representative
- two passport photos of each child
- transcripts of academic records from the previous school year
- a completed Confidential Report* from a previous teacher, signed and dated
- a copy of the child’s passport or ID card valid for the 1st day of the new academic year (September 2019)
- a copy of the child’s vaccination record (Diphtheria, Polio, Tetanus)
- a copy of the Needs Analysis Form* for each child
- a copy of TIS School Policies* for Parents, signed and dated
- inscription fee of 200€ payable to Thonon International School
*Please note, all formal registration forms will be available online later in the year.
Decision on Applications
All applications to TIS will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Director. Places are strictly limited to 15 children per class. You will be notified if your child has been accepted within one week upon the reception of all completed documentation and application fees.
The final decision on admission to TIS remains with the Director.