Applications for the current 2019-20 school year are welcomed.
For the 2020-21 school year, please download the application form below.
The admissions procedure for the primaire school includes:
- a separate Application Form* should be completed for each child, signed and dated by the legal representative
- two passport photos provided for each child
- academic records from the previous school year
- a copy of the child’s passport or ID card valid for the 1st day of the new academic year (September 2019)
- a copy of the child’s vaccination record (Diphtheria, Polio, Tetanus)
- a copy of the birth certificate or livret de famille
- a copy of TIS School Policies and financial conditions for Parents, signed and dated
- inscription fee of 200€ , materials fee of 300€ and tuition fees payable to Thonon International School
Decision on Applications
All applications to TIS will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the Director. Places are strictly limited to 15 children per class. You will be notified if your child has been accepted within one week upon the reception of all completed documentation and application fees.
The final decision on admission to TIS remains with the Director.