TIS welcomes expressions of interest for the following positions for the new school year:
Vacation Courses English Teachers
- qualified English mother-tongue teachers are invited to apply for the above English Teacher positions
- 09h00-17h00, Monday to Friday
- Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer holidays (see online calendar and application form for parents for dates)
- Full immersion English lessons for children between Year 1 (Grande Section) and Year 9 (4ème)
- Formal English lessons in the morning, outings in the afternoon.
- 500€ gross for 5 days + holiday pay
Only English mother-tongue applicates should apply with university-level qualifications in education (PGCE, Bachelors, Masters).
Applicants should send CVs, qualifications and a standard cover letter to email@example.com
Application Process (full-time teaching positions)
-read the contents of the TIS website to become familiar with the philosophy and objectives of our school
-provide a cover letter of no more than one A4 page, handwritten
-prepare a video of no more than 5 minutes to demonstrate your passion for teaching
-provide a current curriculum vitae of no more than one A4 page, including references that may be contacted prior to interview
-provide copies of certificates and diplomas
-provide a copy of your criminal record check (for France, valid within the last 3 months)
Following initial short-listing, candidates will be invited for an interview by the Director.